For those who follow my comic, I have now made two new bits of art that are fetured in my comic. Pink Punk and Trans Fighter, both of which are featured here. Again 90% of funds raised going to my surgery fund, the other 10% to Greening Australia and A Gender Adgenda. Why these places? Well they both helped me in some pretty dark times in my life and I feel they both need help to keep on doing what they are doings. Of course once my surgery has happened I may up the amount that will go to them from sales.
Anyway here are the links and images of the two new products:
In their shell
Egg beyond the pain
Yolk of a unknown self
to find the self truth
Balloons on the brain
Lifting me far away
Helping sit in the abstract beyond
Fine, gone, wrong
Am I good for the hen or cock?
Reciprocity motto layers the beast
Always asleep next to me
Never hatching, like me inside this shell
Paper machine in a paper shell
Egg made by the same name as I
Will I hatch?
Will I latch?
Will I merge with the other me?
Scared of what will be
It’s ok for now though this egg is comfy
One day though, all the futures I can see
Self-truth is my me